• The allocated booking time is inclusive of set-up, test shoot, makeup and post-shoot clean up etc. The hirer is to hand over the studio punctually in the original condition, at the end of the session.
• The hirer will be charged for extra hours and any additional fees should there be any overtime.
• Extension and postponement of booking session(s) is subjected to availability.
• Full payment applies even if the booking session ends earlier than the allocated booking slot.
• The booking time slot can be extended at an extra fee subject to availability.
• Once the booking is confirmed, cancellations or amendments are subject to the management’s approval.
• All prices displayed on our website are quoted in Singapore Dollars.
• We accept payment via Bank Transfer (DBS DIGITAL/CURRENT Account 0720008367 or PayNow 201817337D only.
• We are not liable for any bank or credit charges for fund transfers. The Hirer shall bear the full cost of such charges.
• For bookings that start/end within
– 7pm – 11pm, there is a one time charge of $50
– Overnight: 11pm – 7am, there is a one time charge of $200
• To confirm the booking, a deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid.
• Cleaning fees
– Studio A – $100
– Studio B/C – $40
• The remaining 50% of the balance along with a cleaning fee and security deposit of $300 (refundable upon good care of space) must be paid before the date of booking.
• In the case of no show or should the Hirer cancel 24 hours before the booking time, no amount will be refunded except for the security deposit ($300) and cleaning fee ($100) if they have been paid prior
• Should the Hirer cancel 72 hours or more before the booking time, the 50% deposit will be forfeited
• All equipment and the studio should be checked before renting.
• By renting COCO Creative Space, you agree to the following terms:
• You acknowledge receiving the studio / equipment from us in a good, clean and perfectly working condition unless specified in the equipment/studio details. We will not guarantee, assume responsibility or make any claims of the performance of the equipment once it is passed on to the hirer.
• The studio / equipment should be used with care and respect. The hirer should not in any way repair or materially alter the physical makeup of the equipment/studio.
• It is the hirer’s responsibility to check with the studio manager for a list of acceptable materials, fog materials, etc. prior to the rental. The management’s approval is required before using any such materials. The management’s approval of any such materials shall not relieve hirer of liability for any damage as a result of the use of the material.
• At the end of the booking session, the studio / equipment should be returned to us in the same condition you received it. All areas should be cleaned, all garbage disposed and all equipment returned to their respective areas of the studio. Should there be damages or cleanup involved for the equipment/studio, the hirer shall be held responsible and the corresponding maintenance fees will be charged accordingly.
• As part of our protocol, we install a CCTV to ensure there are no damages to our studio/ property during a booking. We only use the CCTV footage for security purposes and will respect the privacy of your event/production.
• Access to outdoor terrace is prohibited unless authorised by staff of COCO Creative Studio.
In line with the recommended advisories of the Singapore government and Ministry of Health, the management will undertake precautions to ensure the safety of clients and hygiene of the studio. In return, the management seeks the cooperation of clients with the following measures:
• For broadcast/film production, no more than 30 personnel on location including no more than 10 onscreen talent/performers (unmasked), at any given time.
• Companies registered with IMDA may proceed with no more than 50 personnel on location, including no more than 20 onscreen talent/performers (who may be unmasked if necessary), at any given time.
• For photoshoot productions, no more than than 15 personnel (including photographer, talents and/or clients, crew) on location including no more than 10 onscreen talent/ performers (unmasked), at any given time.
• Unmasking dispensations are to be kept strictly to the fixed cast of onscreen talent/ performers (not interchangeable with other non-onscreen performing roles) for the entire production
• No on-site audiences should be present on location; all personnel should comprise only talent/performers (i.e. cast), crew, and staff
• Use of Safe Entry and contact tracing declarations at the start of every booking
• Temperature taking at the start of every booking
• Maintaining safe distancing, good hygiene standards and wearing of masks at all times (except for talents).
• All packed food consumed on-site must be disposed neatly at the appropriate waste collection points.